
SCREENING INFORMATION
BEARDS FOR BOOBS!
| Date | September 23, 2009 |
| Time | 7:30 PM |
| Venue | BROOME STREET RESIDENTIAL COLLEGE |
| Location | New York, NY, 10013 |
| Event Type | ![]() |
| Ticket Price | $6 |
| Venue Capacity | 55 |
| Event Website | http://broomestreetblog. |
Come to this wonderful screening of Zach Galifianakis
(of THE HANGOVER and SNUGGLER fame) in THE VISIONEERS!
Never released in theaters.
Tickets are $6 and all proceeds go to the BROOME 4 BOOBS
fund to participate in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
Please join Andrea as she combines two of the most
important parts of her life: Zach Galifianakis
(her favorite comedian since the 7th grade) and
supporting the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
COME AND BE A TUNT!
All beards get in half price!
7:30, Broome Room... BE THERE.

3 comments:
I'm totally NOT joking about the beard discount.
How about fake beards? Two-day stubble?
I hope people feel free to pay $6 even if they have full facial foliage, rather than looking for a way to get in cheap. It's charity!
Awesome event, great food, and Im always happy to help out boobs... I mean Broome...well both i guess!
We should have another B4B event soon. Wana get together and plan out the next one? I was thinking in two weeks at least.
Also, Andrea, if you want to go looking for sponsors, we should do so in the near future. Let me know when you want to go.
Post a Comment