Monday, January 30, 2012

Broome Behaving Badly


http://www.formspring.me/BrBehavingbadly

For those of you who think that "Broome Behaving Badly" is just a "troll" website, you're very much mistaken. Here you go, bitches.

I've never had a girlfriend...how would I get one?
Well, have you ever talked to a girl? Cause that's a step in the right direction. Follow with compliments and always be confident. But don't be a jackass... girls don't really like that.

My professor came up to me when class ended wanting to know what I was doing afterwards. He asked if I had dinner plans. Is he asking me out? How do I get myself out of this situation? 
Awkward. Just try to redraw the boundary. Find a friend in the class that you can always sit with and walk in and out of class with. Do NOT continue to give him the wrong idea (which he clearly already has).

So I've been a vegan for 3 months now and my boyfriend wants me to swallow. Can I do this without compromising my vegan beliefs? 
Technically, vegans can't eat any animal products, right? Well, men ARE animals so as a precaution, I would go with NO.

What's the best way to tell a boy it's "that time of the month"? 
Three words: Blow. Job. Week.

So for a few months this place has been "oh, just check back later!" Methinks troll website. Am I correct? Also, what's the new room on the third floor? 
I'm going to go with no, you're not correct. Also, a troll wouldn't know what the new room on the third floor is. It's going to be the new Broome Room! ;)

More soon. Just post on the link above^^
xoxo BBB


No comments: