Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Writing Center at Broome!
Hello Broomies!
Want some help with your writing? Just a reminder for those of you with pending writing assignments and research projects, that I'm offering one-on-one Writing Center consultations -- here at Broome! -- for anyone interested in getting feedback at any stage of the process. Whether you're working on a short response paper, or deep in the process of finishing up an honor's thesis, I'm available to help you brainstorm, and think through research issues that you may need to address. Really, I can help you with ANY kind of writing -- for school or work or art related purposes. So, whether you're working on a paper for your anthropology class, a screenplay, or a proposal for a business plan, I'm at your service and looking forward to working with you.
Consultations last 30 to 45 minutes, and we'll generally meet in the 5th or 6th floor lounge. This service is available, no charge, to EVERYONE (including RAs and staff) at Broome. A great resource!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment