Come join us in Broome 312 for this second installment of the Residential College Scavenger Hunt, SoHo Tag!
Pair up with your fellow Broome and Goddard members, and explore what SoHo has to offer! Whether it be the Rice to Riches or the New Museum, you'll have fun snapping pictures of memories! Riddles, rhymes, and photographs - this will definitely be a day to remember! Sign up here: https://docs.go

1 comment:
It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will be released - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.
It is simply ridiculous.
I am ready to help you, set questions. Together we can come to a right answer.
Completely I share your opinion. In it something is also idea excellent, agree with you.
I can not recollect, where I about it read.
[url=http://mvpmichaelkors0.tumblr.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyif.bravesites.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyitt.exteen.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyitt.webnode.cn/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://mvpmichaelkors0.buzznet.com/user/journal/17307946/history-handbags/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
Post a Comment