
Simone Sobers is the 6th floor RA and works with the Performing Arts stream.
1. Where are you from? How long have you been in NYC? At NYU?
I was born in England and raised in Miami, Florida. I've been in New York and at NYU for a year.
2. What graduate program are you enrolled in? What's a favorite aspect of your studies? What are your plans after you receive your degree?
I am a Graduate Tisch Dance student. The favorite aspect of my studies would have to be the the ability to dance every day and the numerous opportunities to express myself through my choreography. After graduation, I hope to find happiness in utilizing my artistry in a way that best fulfills my life's purpose.
3. How would you like to foster floor community this year?
This year I hope to foster floor community through really getting to know my residents, spending quality time doing fun programs, and connecting with them as a peer and a resource.
4. What are a few of the things you'd like to do with your stream?
This year I would like to explore all of the arts New York City has to offer and broaden our perspectives of what falls under the category of performing arts.
Thanks!
1 comment:
Yay Simone! :D
Post a Comment