
From Professor Michelle Dent
Email FFIR Prof. Michelle Dent if you'd like to schedule a Writing Center appointment at Broome. <michelle.dent@nyu.edu>
Who can take advantage of this opportunity?
Anyone residing at Broome, most especially those of you with pending writing assignments and research projects - but really, for anyone interested in getting feedback at any stage of the process. Whether you're working on a short response paper for a course in the Disciplines, or deep in the process of finishing up an honor's thesis, I'm available to help you brainstorm and think through research issues that you may need to address. I can help you with ANY kind of writing - for school or work or art related purposes. So, whether you're working on papers for courses in pyschology, anthropology, history, comp lit, social foundations, MAP, or a screenplay, or a proposal for a business plan, I'm at your service and looking forward to working with you.
Sound like a good idea? Shoot me a quick email at <michelle.dent@nyu.edu> to let me know what you're working on, and we can talk about booking an appointment.
Best wishes,
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment