1. Where are you from? How long have you been in NYC? At NYU?
I grew up on the Central Coast of California, but moved from San Francisco last August to start my program at NYU. I’m starting my 2nd (and final) year at NYU this fall.
2. What graduate program are you enrolled in? What's a favorite aspect of your studies? What are your plans after you receive your degree?
I’m working on my master’s in Higher Education Administration at Steinhardt and as part of the program, I work at the Office of Global Programs. The opportunity to work with college students is my favorite part! After I receive my degree, I will continue to work in student affairs at a college or university … the only question is where that will be.
3. How would you like to foster floor community this year?
I’d like to foster community by having an open dialogue with the residents of my floor and getting to know them on a personal level. I'd also like to collaborate with my residents to plan events that interest them.
4. What are a few of the things you'd like to do with your stream?
Shireen and I have some fun things planned for the Literary Arts stream. A few of the things I'm most excited for: seeing a performance at La Mama Experimental Theatre, going to readings at the 92nd Y, and a possible book club.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment